Welcome to our Little Alchemy 2 Cheats Guide on Flower in Little Alchemy 2. Every step to making Flower from the four base items is shown directly below. No more clicking around websites or scrolling to get what you want right now, how novel is that?
How to Make a Flower in Little Alchemy: Scratch
Flower in little Alchemy takes 18 steps to make from scratch. If you’re just getting started with Little Alchemy 2, you can start at Step 1. If you’ve already made some of the items in these steps, you can pick up where you left off in your Little Alchemy 2 adventure.
- Earth and Earth = Land
- Land and Land = Continent
- Continent and Continent = Planet
- Fire and Planet = Sun
- Water and Sun = Rainbow
- Puddle and Puddle = Water
- Pond and Water = Lake
- Lake + Water = Sea
- Earth and Sea = Primordial Soup
- Fire and Fire = Energy
- Primordial Soup and Energy = Life
- Earth and Life = soil
- Air and Planet = Atmosphere
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- Clouds and water = rain.
- Rain + Soil = Plant
- Plant and Rianbow = Flower
Step By Step Guide to Make Flower
Assuming you’re already involved flower in little Alchemy:
- Drag RAINBOW from the Elements panel onto the playing board.
- From the Elements panel, choose PLANT and drop it on the RAINBOW you placed on the playing board in step 1.
Click to Open this Link: How To Make Gun In Little Alchemy 2? Step By Step Guide
After Creating a Flower in Little Alchemy
Making the Flower element will aid you in the creation of other elements in the game. Following all of these steps, you will create the Flower in Little Alchemy 2, but if you already have some elements, you can select that specific element from the elements panel and drag it to the playing board where you want to create the Flower from.
You can also read other guides on how to create elements such as Human, Moon, Evil, and many more. Here are some Little Alchemy 2 flower element combinations you can make.
- Animal + Flower= Bee
- Flower + Bee = Honey
- Alcohol + Flower = Perfume
- Flower + Bottle = Vase
- Plant + Flower = Garden
- Water + Flower = Fruit
- Flower + Rain = Fruit